|Sunday 28th 2017f May 2017 08:38 CET|
:: IMP Member Login
:: Legal & Contact
IMP Group News
May 3rd 2017
IMP Journal Special Issue:
SMEs and the Industrial Network Approach: Theoretical and Empirical Issues
Deadline for submission: June 11, 2017.
Please, follow the link below for details:
April 6th 2017
Postdoc positions at Chalmers University of Technology
There are currently six postdoc positions at the Department of Technology Management, Chalmers University of Technbology, Gothenburg, Sweden. The research group connected to the Industrial Network Approach is part of the Division of Supply and Operations Management. The application deadline is 30 April, 2017. For more information:
March 22nd 2017
we invite you once more to Poznań, this time to participate in the IMP Journal Seminar, which will be held at the Poznań University of Economics and Business from 12th to 13th October, 2017. We hope that is event will call your attention and we will have an opportunity to meet again in our city.
The aim of the IMP Journal Seminar in Poznan is to discuss papers that present research and conceptual issues on business networks and interaction in two directions – one more specific and one more general.
1. Networks in a transnational context (e.g. formation and development of international business network, interaction across borders, distribution of benefits across borders).
2. General papers on interaction, relationships and interdependencies.
The outcome of the Seminar will be a Special Issue of the IMP Journal/Emerald Publishing. More details on the IMP Journal Seminar in Poznan may be found in the attached Call for Papers.
There is no fee for the Seminar, however participants should cover travel and accommodation costs.
Please do not hesitate to send any questions about the Seminar to email@example.com
Finally, please reserve the date and let’s meet in Poznań!
IMP Journal Seminar Poznań 2017 Organizing Team
February 16th 2017
Academic Positions at KEDGE Business School, France
Kedge Business School is looking to fill positions in various fields. Candidates should hold a Ph.D., demonstrate high research potential with an active research program, excellent teaching capabilities preferably both in English and French and willingness to engage in innovative project supervision and development, and other service activities.
Applicants should have a good publications potential in refereed international business journals. A specialization in the maritime field and experience in executive education is a plus.
• Digital marketing at Assistant/Associate Professor level, on our Marseille campus.
• Purchasing Strategy/Purchasing Marketing and Innovation at Associate Professor level, on our Bordeaux campus.
• Supply Chain Management at Associate or Senior Professor level, on our Bordeaux campus. A Corporate Social Responsibility focus is a plus.
• Supply Chain management, with particular emphasis in the maritime area and logistics at Assistant/Associate Professor level, on our Marseille campus.
» More information
February 10th 2017
Dear Colleagues,» Show all news back to 2004-01-01
We are pleased to inform you that we invite submission of papers to the IMP Journal Special Issue
"Change and Transformation of Business Networks".
We are open to both conceptual and empirical papers with clear relevance to change and transformation of business networks that fit the scope of the Special Issue, and welcome submissions using different methodological approaches. We are looking for submissions with clear empirical and/or theoretical contributions and robust methodological applications.
» More information