Are you interested in resources, both tangible and intangible, resource interaction, value co-creation and capabilities? Read on! The Resources SIG was established on a sunny day in Poznan at the 2016 IMP conference by a small number of active IMPers. At present it involves around 30 active researchers from nine different countries.
We have regular physical and online meetings, arrange workshops and see each other at the annual IMP conferences. The meetings are an active, engaged space for sharing paper ideas at all stages of development, methods and theory development, and for finding new co-author configurations. We are currently occupied with collaboratively generating new paper ideas, working with a case teaching handbook, and in finding opportunities for small- and large- scale research grants. Five SIG researchers are also hosting one of the special tracks at the forthcoming IMP 2022 Florence conference, about resource interaction in established and novel areas.
Are you interested in resources and want to be a part of the SIG? Get in touch with any of the current organizers of the Resources track at the IMP 2022 conference:
• Debbie Harrison at BI Norwegian Business School, Norway (firstname.lastname@example.org)
• Roberta Bocconcelli at University of Urbino, Italy (email@example.com>
• Frida Lind, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden (firstname.lastname@example.org)
• Milena Ratajczak-Mrozek, University of Poznan, Poland (email@example.com)
• Conor Drummond, Cork University Business School, Ireland (firstname.lastname@example.org)