IMP GROUP NEWS
- May 13th 2019
Please register for the IMP ConferenceThese days authors are advised whether their paper has been accepted for the IMP Conference in Paris.
Please ensure to proceed to registration soon and secure your accommodation. As end of August can be a busy time for accommodations in Paris, we strongly recommend that you book as far in advance as possible.
- May 8th 2019
Urbino PhD Programme in Global StudiesApplications to the Third edition of the Urbino PhD Programme in Global Studies are now open, with deadline on June 10th, 2019, 12:00 CEST.
The upcoming 2019-2020 edition focuses on International Economic Policy, Business and Governance. A specific attention will be given to:
• economic growth, technological change and inequality across and within countries;
• the international behaviour of firms (multinational corporations and SMEs);
The Ph.D. Programme is developed over three years (from Fall 2019 until Fall 2022) and will be organised as follows:
• a first year of courses, seminars and exams in Urbino;
• a second year of international research and training, mainly spent in international institutions associated to the Programme;
• a third year of research activity for completing the Ph.D. thesis.
English will be the working language of the Ph.D. Programme.
- May 1st 2019
Reminder: IMP Forum SeminarThis is a kind reminder about THE IMP FORUM SEMINAR, that will take place at Polytechnic University of Marche, Faculty of Economics, Ancona, October 3-4, 2019. The special theme of the seminar is ‘Business and sustainable development’ but there will be also a general track. Please send you abstract (maximum two pages) by June 3, 2019. The seminar is followed by a reviewing process, after which papers will be published in IMP Forum in JBIM. Welcome to Ancona! /The Organizing Team.